Monday, August 13, 2007

Home safe and happy!

The clock displayed 3:30pm, Ava and I made our way out the door to pick up Emma FINALLY! We were in the rather long car rider line, and had to wait. It was driving me crazy, but then I made it to the front of the line and saw this cute little girl following the teachers orders, not even realizing the whole while that her mommy and sister were in the car right beside her, ready to pick her up. Yep, it was my Emma Belle. She jumped in and said "Mommy, I had soooo much fun!" And repeated that phase only about 100 times during the 3 minute car ride home. I was so happy! She loved it! She sang songs, ate pizza for lunch, learned about vines (which I later found out were lines), and that her friend Ashley had the same Tinkerbell backpack! That's my girl, already making friends :)

7 comments:

Peggy said...

I am so glad she had such a wonderful time. When I spoke to her on the phone she was still so excited two hours later!!!!!

Sonya said...

Woo Hoo! Good for Emma.
Hopefully day 100 will be just as great as day 1.

Sonya said...

p.s. I still don't see your pics

Sonya said...

p.s. I still don't see your pics

Lora said...

OMG So awesome!! Glad she had a fun time!!

Stacy said...

i'm catching up, so all of your comments go here! i love the yarn princess idea! that is cool :D and emma looks so adorable in her school uniform! i'm so glad that she had a GREAT day! and especially that she is already making friends! glad Jax was found - fast moving dog! i know i will be crying when i get to that day too! sounds like you did great tho while emma was watching :D

Sonya said...

Tabithaaa, you have been tagged!