Saturday, August 25, 2007

Alright Sonya

I guess Sonya realized I've been hibernating and has tagged me, so here it goes......

1. Famous Singer/Band: Toad the Wet Sprocket

2. Four letter word: Talk

3. Street: Third St.

4. Color: Teal

5. Gifts/Presents: Toy

6. Vehicle: Toyota

7. Things in a Souvenir Shop: Thimbles

8. Boy Name: Tim

9. Girl Name: Theresa

10. Movie Title: Terminator

11. Drink: Tab ( it's legit Sonya)

12. Occupation: Teacher

13. Celebrity: Tom Cruise

14. Magazine: Teen

15. U.S. City: Tallahassee

6. Pro Sports Teams: TN Titans

17. Fruit: Tangerine

18. Reason for Being Late for Work: Traffic!!!!!

19. Something You Throw Away: Trash

20. Things You Shout: Time Out!

21. Cartoon Character: Taz


TABITHA RULES!!!!

3 comments:

Sonya said...

It worked!

Looking forward to seeing ya on Tuesday!

Peggy said...

Wow, I'm impressed!!! :) But, Toad the Wet Sprocket?

Tabitha said...

Hey now, I like Toad the Wet Sprocket! :)