Tuesday, August 28, 2007

The End of Summer Days

You wouldn't believe it with these temperatures, but Summer is coming to an end, and Fall is on the way. We are leaving it with a bang, making the most of the last days! Last weekend, we took the girls to two different parks and had a blast!

We started here.......











And made a splashing exit!












I had lots of fun, but I have to say, I can't wait until Fall! I absolutely love Halloween, the leaves changing colors, the cooler temps (meaning we actually get to wear our knitted pieces we drooled over all Summer), the yummy goodies to be made, pumpkin anything, apple everything, can you smell the spice in the air? SNIFF......ahhhhhh :)

6 comments:

Sonya said...

I am so looking forward to Fall too. Can't wait to take the dogs for walks without feeling like I am gonna melt.

Peggy said...

OHHHHHH, such sweet little babies. Pretty momma too!!!! Oh gosh, I want Fall so bad. I love it as well, love the colors. But, what I really want is rain, rain, rain!!!!

Lora said...

what great pictures!! I'm ready for fall too. My favorite season!

Stacy said...

i am with u. fall is where it's at! and my 6 weeks is up on 9/28 :D

Peggy said...

Thanks, I needed that slap on my blog post!!!!

Holly said...

Hey, we need some knitting on here! ;-)