Thursday, February 26, 2009

For Anyone Out There Still Reading My Blog....An Update!




Where do I begin, well I've missed like what...4 months! I've been really busy! We have had two new additions to our family. I have a beautiful little niece now! Meet Kira Alexis....


We also have a handsome nephew,
Tim's nephew, Trenton....

My youngest baby girl turned 4 years old on Nov. 23! We celebrated at Chuck E Cheese! She had a blast! I on the other hand could cry...my girls are just growing up too fast!



We had a wonderful Christmas! Ava got a "big girl bike" and Emma a scooter! Emma was in a cute Christmas play "The ABC's of Christmas" as R for Ribbon, so we made her a present :) She is also learning how to play the guitar, and they both like to think they are Hannah Montana, and yes, it's hard for me. I'm not the biggest fan.

3 comments:

Stacy said...

I'm still reading :D Boy, you HAVE been busy!!! The girls ARE too grown up! But I think I'm on your side now that "two is enough" LOL... you're YOUNG tho, so if you change your mind, you'll still be ok! Thanks for putting up all the pics! The 2 new babies are adorable :D Hope to see you soon!

Peggy said...

Those little girls!!!!! I love them so much!!! I don't like it either that they are growing up way too fast. Give them a big hug from Gammy (you can throw in a sloppy kiss on the cheek too) :)

Sonya said...

They have grown up so much!!

There are a few Hannah fans here too.