Thursday, July 26, 2007

Soon to have a twin....


Yay! I finally finished my very first sock. I'm not shy and will admit it was a pain at times, but with help from my wonderful fellow knitters (and you know who you are since I asked about a billion questions), I got through the rough stitches and finished! Now I only have to make one more, or a twin, to have a pair. I have decided I don't really have the second sock syndrome that everyone talks about, but I'm definitely willing to learn how to knit a pair on circular needles for next time, LOL! Especially since both my girls are screaming they want a pair of socks now, and they mean NOW! :)




5 comments:

Sonya said...

What a great sock! I feel so priviledged to be the first to leave a comment on your very first blog post. :)

Peggy said...

How cool!!!! So glad to see you with a blog!!!! I use to love watching that haunted show from England. "Can you here me? Are you there?" With an English accent of course.

Holly said...

woohoo! Congrats on the sock and welcom to the blog-o-sphere!

Stacy said...

i just love the color of this sock! and that you BLOGGED about it! at least the girls' socks will be tiny socks :D

Lora said...

woohoo!! Lookie there Lookie there A sock!! Awesome